LiveVox Products | Voice
Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Easily create IVR strategies that drive self-service, incorporate digital alternatives, and increase first call resolutions.
Key Benefits of LiveVox’s Interactive Voice Response
Optimize Self-Service Journeys
With 40+ IVR modules available, you can easily configure the entire customer journey and streamline workflow creation with simplified drag-and-drop modules.
Increase First Call Resolutions
Call qualifications, routing algorithms, and contextual data ensure customers are serviced quickly and effectively.
Enhance Customer Experience
Provide personalization and convenience with digital alternatives, wait-time features, and expanded self-service options.
In-Depth Look At IVR
Get a deeper look at LiveVox’s IVR capabilities by reading this extended overview.
Easy to design and build
It’s easy to create IVRs with LiveVox’s Contact Flow Editor (CFE), a powerful IVR builder with an intuitive, drag and drop interface. You get the tools to optimize your customer experience and craft the ideal IVR for your business.
- Browse through ready-to-use IVR templates designed with industry best practices in mind
- Expand your customer self-service options with caller verification, virtual hold queue, or 40+ other pre-built modules
- Utilize advanced modules to incorporate third-party applications
- Automate routine calls while maximizing agent availability for more complex calls.
Learn more about LiveVox’s Inbound Voice capabilities.
Adapt on the fly
LiveVox’s modern, cloud-based IVR is nimble and adapts quickly to changes in your business. LiveVox’s Message Editor lets you quickly modify your IVR message on the fly. With multiple ways to create new messaging, you can:
- Upload your own recordings
- Use our multi-language Text to Speech (TTS)
- Access our library of professional voice talents to record prompts and messages.
Learn more about the key benefits of LiveVox’s cloud technology.
Know your customers
LiveVox’s IVR matches callers with your customer records and can prompt for additional information to verify the caller’s identity. With this data, agents are empowered with the information they need to deliver excellent service. Agents are able to see:
- The customer’s profile
- What transpired in the IVR
- The customer’s call, SMS, Email, Chat, and ticket history.
Learn more about LiveVox’s Configurable Agent Desktops.
Routing done right
Make intelligent routing and self-service decisions based on the customer’s profile and the information they input in the IVR to service customers effectively the first time. When it’s time to transfer to an agent, our routing options make it simple to:
- Match customers with appropriately skilled agents
- Give VIP customers priority within the hold queue
- Reconnect customers to the agent they engaged with last.
Learn more about LiveVox’s ACD capabilities.
Email and SMS included
More than a voice solution, LiveVox’s IVR offers omnichannel capabilities, so you can incorporate Email and SMS into your workflow. All within your IVR builder, LiveVox’s Contact Flow Editor allows you to:
- Send triggered SMS/Email alerts with links to self-serve
- Provide two-way messaging alternatives
- Capture Email and SMS consent.
Learn more about LiveVox’s Blended Omnichannel capabilities.
Integrate with third-party applications
While LiveVox’s IVR is fully integrated with our modern CRM and omnichannel capabilities, it also offers flexibility to integrate with third-party systems with capabilities such as:
- Utilizing REST APIs to incorporate existing systems and payment processors
- Leveraging data obtained via API for subsequent IVR routing decisions and agent screen pops
- Featuring standard integrations with our partner payment vendors and leading AI providers, in addition to supporting a virtual agent experience.
Learn more about LiveVox’s Virtual Agent functionality.
IVR In Action
LiveVox Voice Capabilities:
- Manual, Preview, and Human Call Initiator
- Automated Dialing System
- Text to Speech
- Screen Pops
- Voicemail Management
- ACD with Dynamic Routing
- LCID and Answering Machine Detection
- Call and Screen Recording
- 3rd Party API Integration
- Secure Payment Capture
- Agent and Manager Chat
- Campaign and List Management
- Granular Outreach Restrictions
- Consent Management
- Content Library
- Quality Monitoring and Performance Reporting
- Unified CRM and WFO Functionality
- Agent Coaching
- CRM Integration
Learn about LiveVox’s other channel offerings
IVR is just one of many ways LiveVox helps optimize engagement. Download the brochure to learn about LiveVox’s other digital channel offerings.
Why Choose LiveVox?
Better Customer Experience
Agents engage via configurable workflows in tailored desktops. The tailored desktops have the benefit of key consumer profile information and interaction history, to provide superior customer experiences.
One Unified Platform
All LiveVox capabilities are accessed via a single, secure, cloud-based platform, allowing for a seamless experience for agents, supervisors, and decision-makers.
Supplement rather than replace your existing systems of record and CRMs via our open APIs so agents get up and running quickly.
Reduced Total Cost of Ownership
Drive performance and stay on top of security requirements while also reducing operational and capital expenditures.
Comprehensive compliance controls including consent and revocation management as well as CTIA industry guide and TCPA and CAN-SPAM regulations.
Customer Channels of Choice
Engage with customers in the places they want to be including Voice, Email, SMS, and Web Chat and unite all conversations.