Battle-Tested, TCPA-Focused, ROI-Driving Outbound Dialing
Boost Compliance And Performance
+ Backed By Undefeated Court Record
+ No Telephone Keypads, No Ringing, No Voicemails
+ Make More Calls, Connect With More Customers
Reduce TCPA And "Mini-TCPA" Risk
+ Ensure Manual Intervention For Every Dial
+ Easily Capture And Update Consumer Consent
+ Optional HCI® Select Feature For “Mini-TCPA”
Drive ROI With HCI®
+ Up To 232% Increase In Agent Productivity
+ Save Time Vs. Manual 10-Digit Dialing
+ See A Projected ROI With Your Unique Data
Compliance And Performance In One
Find out how HCI® enables you to minimize TCPA risk while also maximizing results, so you can have the best of both worlds in contact center dialing compliance.
Make More Calls With Less Risk
HCI® gives you built-in compliance controls plus game-changing efficiency and productivity, all backed by an undefeated court record.
Risk Mitigation Innovation
Address “Mini-TCPA” Laws With HCI® Select
Enhance your risk mitigation to cover state-specific “Mini-TCPA” laws, such as Florida’s and several others, with our optional HCI® Select feature.
Data Plus Insights
Optimize Performance And Compliance
Easily fine-tune your operations with insights from audit-enabled report data, and track compliance during every conversation with call and screen recording.
The Cloud Contact Center Platform Where Performance Meets Compliance
Omnichannel / AI
- Meet Customers On Their Channels Of Choice
- Provide AI-Powered Self-Service Options
- Voice, Chat, SMS, Email, And More
- Four Manual And Automated Systems
- Performance And Efficiency Gains
- Compliance Risk Mitigation
Quality & Compliance Management
- Monitor 100% Of Interactions
- Custom Scorecards And Filters
- Reduce Risk Across Channels
Business Performance & Analytics
- Real-Time Analytics Dashboards
- Data / Insights Refresh Every 2 Hours
- Access Over 150 Reports
Call & Screen Recording
- Record And Play Back Everything
- Score And Add Notes Or Comments
- No Manually Redacting Payment Info
- Search And Score All Interactions
- Track / Identify Changes In Sentiment
- Learn Customer Intents And Optimize
Contact Center CRM
- Keep All Your Systems Synced In Real-Time
- Channels, Customer Data, Plus Ticketing History
- Agent Desktop In A Single Pane Of Glass
Segmentation & Targeting
- Create Dynamic Campaign Lists
- Persona Groups And Journeys
- Based On 360° Customer Profiles
Complete Product List
- Channels, AI, Contact Center CRM, WEM Tools
- Seamless Integration, Frictionless Experiences
- Highest Risk Mitigation And Data Security Levels
“Knowing that LiveVox offered the most battle-tested manual-intervention outbound platform on the market meant we could mitigate risk across the board from a voice perspective. But the risk mitigation factor didn’t stop there. We’d be delivering a positive customer experience within the confines of established consent across every channel.”
VP, Strategic Development, Business Servicer
“Reliable & Compliant Dialing Service.
Staying compliant in these litigious times has put us at ease and really reduced stress for all of my crew.”
—Chris V. | VP of Operations, Financial Services
“It is nice to be able to be less hands-on with the navigation of the campaigns within HCI.”
Manager, Dialing Operations
“If you’re not using LiveVox, you’re wasting your time, money and manpower. No other dialer compares. Our agents make 3x more calls than by hand dialing alone”
Kevin L. | Director of Operations
Dive Deeper Into HCI® And Compliance
Check out Frequently Asked Questions below.
Who chooses LiveVox for compliance-focused dialing?
If you’re thinking about, or already in the process of, running outbound campaigns that contain any level of regulatory exposure, you can benefit from LiveVox’s proven compliance-focused solutions and expertise.
Whether your business operates in origination, servicing, or collections, or outside of financial services, our best-in-class tools such as HCI® give you the best of both worlds: reduced risk and increased performance at the same time.
- Open new opportunities to contact consumers on their cell phones with confidence
- Mitigate TCPA and other regulatory risk without having to sacrifice operational efficiency
- Increase outbound conversations to boost your bottom line
- Partner with an industry innovator who offers a proven record of success in the courts.
When you choose LiveVox, you have the ability to calibrate risk and productivity based on your business and operational needs.
What does “TCPA compliant” mean?
Over the years, the interpretation of the TCPA has changed and absolute certainty has never been established about what is “compliant.”
Nevertheless, the following compliance principles are important to bear in mind:
- Callers may not use “automated telephone dialing systems” (as defined by the TCPA) to call wireless phones without prior express consent
- Callers may not leave pre-recorded messages on wireless phones without prior express consent
- Consumers may revoke consent to receive calls or SMS messages by any reasonable means
- Some emergency exceptions allow a company to call or send SMS messages to wireless phones without prior express consent, such as medical alerts.
At LiveVox, we put 20+ years of compliance experience to work for you, equipping you with the right TCPA-focused solutions and expertise to help keep your outbound operations above board.
What does TCPA apply to, who does it impact, and are there exemptions?
To understand the TCPA, we have to go back in time. Way back to the early 1930’s when Congress passed The Communications Act of 1934, which combined and organized federal regulation of consumer telephone, telegraph, and radio communications.
The Act governs new communications technologies and provides provisions for how organizations are allowed to communicate with customers & subscribers.
In 1991, a new provision was signed into law as a response to a growing rise in unregulated and unwanted telemarketing outreach to consumers. And thus, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) was born:
- Restricts, among other things, telephone solicitations and the use of automated phone equipment such as autodialers
- Governs the use of pre-recorded voice messages, automatic dialing, and SMS and fax use.
Without explicit customer consent to make contact, any organization doing outbound engagement must:
- Adhere to various rules about the use of an autodialer and pre-recorded voice messages
- Honor the National Do Not Call Registry.
If you have questions about how to navigate TCPA compliance in your operations, our legal experts are here to help.
How do you comply with TCPA?
Making TCPA compliance a priority is crucial if you want to prevent lawsuits, fines, interruptions to your operations, reputation loss, and other potential negative impacts of violating the rules.
Here are some risk mitigation best practices to keep in mind if you plan to be, or currently are, doing outbound engagement under the TCPA:
- Obtain consent whenever possible
- Keep complete records of consent for opt-in and opt-out (DNC list)
- Understand if the system you are using is an automatic telephone dialing system, or not, under the TCPA
- Support the STOP keyword for opt-out
- Avoid texting reissued mobile phone numbers
- Include clear calls-to-action, terms of service, and privacy policies
- Talk like a person—conversationally—not like a robot
- Use call and screen recording to help ensure and maintain valid consent
- Consider speech analytics for an enhanced understanding of agent activity and compliance oversight
LiveVox provides the TCPA expertise you need to navigate risky regulatory waters. But we also give you the solutions and tools it takes to address compliance concerns head on and help keep your operations on the right course.
Game-Changing Voice Capabilities
Automated, Preview, Manual, and Human Call Initiator (HCI®)
- Text to Speech
- Screen Pops
- Voicemail Management
- ACD with Dynamic Routing
- LCID and Answering Machine Detection
- Call and Screen Recording
- 3rd Party API Integration
- Secure Payment Capture
- Agent and Manager Chat
- Campaign and List Management
- Granular Outreach Restrictions
- Consent Management
- Content Library
- Quality Monitoring and Performance Reporting
- Unified CRM and WFO Functionality
- Agent Coaching
- CRM Integration
- Outbound Attempt Supervisor
What Are Your Advantages With LiveVox?
Transform your contact center's performance with a proven cloud platform that's actually easy to use and optimize.
Billions of Omnichannel interactions powered every year
Trusted by game-changing clients for more than 20 years
Recognized by the industry's leading analysts
Fully-Integrated Public Cloud Platform
+ Unified Tools, Channels, And Data To Maximize ROI
+ Fast, Easy, And Cost-Effective To Scale And Optimize
+ Turnkey Omnichannel / AI / Analytics Out-Of-The-Box
AX Workplace Made For Contact Centers
+ Integrate It All, Including Agent Workflows, In One Screen
+ Smart, Simple, And Seamless Cross-Channel Interactions
+ Easily Push And Pull Data From Your CRM / Other SORs
Scalable, Flexible, Reliable, And Secure
+ 100% Public Cloud Infrastructure And 24/7/365 Support
+ Easily Configure Our Modules, APIs, And Growing Partner Network
+ End-To-End SLA / High Availability And Enterprise-Grade Security