- LiveVox is sponsoring the PACE Regional Contact Center Summit and will share with teleservices contact center leaders the latest in cell phone outreach best practices and technology
- LiveVox is the leading provider of contact center risk mitigation solutions that optimize the balance between risk and efficiency with solutions like Human Call Initiator (HCI) — a TCPA risk mitigation dialing solution backed by numerous court rulings. To learn more about HCI, click here.
- The PACE Regional Contact Center Summit takes place on November 14th in Princeton, New Jersey.
SAN FRANCISCO, November 13th, 2018 – LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions, announced that it will be a sponsor at this week’s PACE’s Regional Contact Center Summit in Princeton, New Jersey. The one-day event focuses on understanding compliance and improving contact center operations. LiveVox will provide participants insight into how teleservice operations can leverage cloud technology to remain competitive as regulations, such as the TCPA, continue to evolve.
PACE, Professional Association for Customer Engagement, is the only non-profit trade association dedicated exclusively to the advancement of companies that engage with customers via the contact center. As one of several regional events, this week’s event will focus on addressing the latest solutions to questions like:
- How do you make sure your contact center is compliant?
- What do your contact center agents need to know?
- How does technology and AI help in providing compliant contact centers?
- What are the 3 top issues facing contact centers today?
- How hiring and lowering attrition can increase performance.
- How technologies and other tools help drive excellent customer engagement.
On the event, Dusty Whitesell, Chief Evangelist, LiveVox states, “Rooted in the financial services industry where compliance, competition, and customer engagement are key to a contact center’s success, LiveVox has become a leader in providing risk mitigation solutions that drive performance even in the midst of change. This is exemplified by our TCPA risk mitigation solution, HCI – an outbound dialing solution with numerous consecutive positive court rulings. We are excited to be a sponsor at this unique event where we can share these solutions and other best practices with industry leaders who are challenged with remaining competitive in the midst of regulatory complexity.”
About the event:
- EVENT: PACE Regional Summit – NY/Philadelphia
- DATE: November 14th, 2018
- LOCATION: Princeton, New Jersey
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox is a leading provider of enterprise cloud contact center solutions, managing more than 12+ billion interactions a year across a multichannel environment. With over 15 years of pure cloud expertise, we empower contact center leaders to drive effective engagement strategies on the consumer’s channel of choice. Our leading-edge risk mitigation and security capabilities help clients quickly adapt to a changing business environment. With new features released quarterly, LiveVox remains at the forefront of cloud contact center innovation. Supported by over 450 employees and rapidly growing, we are headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Atlanta, Bangalore, and Colombia. To learn more, visit LiveVox.com or email us at Info@LiveVox.com