- Join industry technology and operation leaders as they discuss a practical approach to adopting multichannel workflows focused on improving the patient experience and empowering self-service in a digital era.
- The webinar, “Engaging Patients on their Channel of Choice – A Practical Approach to Consent and Performance,” takes place Thursday, October 19th at 2:00pm CT and is available to HFMA members and non-members for CPE accreditation. Register here.
SAN FRANCISCO, October 18th, 2017 – LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud channel of choice communications solutions, announced that it will lead a webinar in partnership with Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA), to discuss common challenges and solutions to multichannel adoption, as well as real-world approaches to multichannel patient engagement interactions spanning appointment confirmation, reminders, patient satisfaction surveys, and revenue cycle management.
In today’s digital environment, patient engagement is more challenging than ever. The demand for multichannel communication continues to rise and the healthcare industry is struggling to stay ahead. This inability to reach consumers on their preferred channel can impact patient satisfaction, retention, and revenue cycle performance.
Join healthcare and technology experts as they discuss how cloud is providing a practical approach to managing multichannel engagement to improve patient satisfaction and drive self-service.
On the event, Boris Grinshpun, LiveVox’s Director of Product Management, states, “As the healthcare landscape becomes increasingly competitive, successful patient engagement has never been more critical. The ability to engage with patients on their preferred channel is quickly becoming a necessity. Unfortunately, many patient contact centers are struggling with this. I look forward to sharing how cloud technology is providing a cost-effective and practical path to effective multichannel engagement, and I thank HFMA for the opportunity.”
To learn more about LiveVox’s email and other multichannel offerings, click here.
About the event:
- EVENT: Engaging Patients on their Channel of Choice – A Practical Approach to Consent and Performance
- DATE/TIME: Thursday, October 19th, 2017 at 2:00pm CT
- Shawn McGinness, Healthcare Solutions Designer, LiveVox, Inc.
- Boris Grinshpun, Director of Product Management, LiveVox, Inc.
- REGISTER: HERE
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox is a leading provider of enterprise cloud contact center solutions, managing more than 9 billion interactions a year across a multichannel environment. With over 15 years of pure cloud expertise, we empower contact center leaders to drive effective engagement strategies on the consumer’s channel of choice. Our leading-edge risk mitigation and security capabilities help clients quickly adapt to a changing business environment. With new features released quarterly, LiveVox remains at the forefront of cloud contact center innovation. Supported by over 450 employees and rapidly growing, we are headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Atlanta, Bangalore, and Colombia. To learn more, visit LiveVox.com or email us at Info@LiveVox.com