- The Innovation Council is focused on facilitating an ongoing dialogue between industry leaders about how technology can help businesses adapt to a rapidly changing regulatory and consumer environment
- One of eleven technology providers on the Council’s Leadership Committee, LiveVox will leverage its deep understanding of the unique challenges facing the ARM industry’s largest players, and cloud technology expertise, to help shape the Innovation Council’s strategic focus
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. — LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations, announced that part of its executive team is joining insideArm’s (iA) Innovation Council Leadership Committee to help advance the discussion on top challenges faced by the ARM industry’s largest players and how cloud technology is helping to solve them.
On the committee, Dusty Whitesell, Chief Evangelist, LiveVox states, “There is no doubt that the change of pace is leaving many businesses scrambling. Whether it be regulatory or consumer shifts, the ARM industry must be able to evolve–and evolution takes innovation. LiveVox has been at the forefront of this innovation with our cutting-edge cloud solutions spanning TCPA risk mitigation, payment security, multichannel, analytics, and much more. I hope to share our collective insight and learn from other committee members to accelerate the innovation needed to keep the industry’s most complex players at the forefront of change.”
The Innovation Council will help facilitate regular dialogue between industry leaders on how advancements through technology and other innovations are essential to the success of organizations that engage in debt collection (whether creditor, agency, law firm, or debt buyer). The Council operates in conjunction with the Consumer Relations Consortium (CRC), a private, limited membership group organized and run by The iA Institute for those firms that are larger market participants (LMP) and creditors, a group for forward-thinking leaders who take the position that this critical discussion should be candid and practical.
The Innovation Council Leadership Committee is comprised of 11 technology firm representatives and over 30 CRC member representatives. This Committee will help set agendas and drive progress on Innovation Council projects that may occur between meetings (i.e. best practices, data gathering, regulatory advisory, and more).
The Innovation Council will meet in Washington D.C. three times a year and participation eligibility is based on contribution:
- Primary criteria for acceptance to the Council include product innovation, thought leadership, and the level of responsibility and background of those who will participate.
- Technology providers must re-apply each year, and will be accepted based on value brought to the table.
- CRC members will vote on the top three “innovators” among the technology providers each year — these members are automatically approved for membership the next year, and will receive an “Innovators” logo they can display on marketing materials.
To learn more visit, http://www.crconsortium.org/innovation-council.
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox is a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions, managing more than 6 billion interactions a year across Outbound, Inbound, Self-Service Voice, SMS and emails. Founded in 1999, LiveVox built a pure cloud platform that improves agent productivity, drives smarter operations and mitigates TCPA/CFPB compliance risks. LiveVox is recognized for high scale operations, innovative features delivered quarterly, and its dedication to stay ahead of regulatory trends. Clients trust LiveVox consultants for driving operational insights and business results. LiveVox complements its powerful platform with enhanced offerings such as business intelligence, cross-agency monitoring, campaign analytics, and open APIs for integration and partnering. For more information, visit https://livevox.com.