Digital communication channels, including SMS, email, and webchat, now play an integral role in the omnichannel customer journey, helping to expand customer self-service options and enabling contact centers to handle high volumes of support tickets with limited agent capacity.
According to a recently commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting, however, two out of every three firms surveyed still cannot orchestrate customer journeys across multiple channels. And seven out of 10 survey participants said that agents do not have all the relevant customer information and interaction history at the moment of engagement—resulting in frustrating experiences for both customers and agents.
Join us for our latest webinar – Transforming the Contact Center Customer Experience Through an Empowered Agent Experience featuring Forrester – on Thursday, April 15th at 2 PM ET, as our speakers discuss key industry trends and operational strategies to help you improve your agent experience, customer experience and ROI. Our speakers for this webinar include:
- Art Schoeller (Guest Speaker)
Vice President, Principal Analyst – Forrester
- Nick Bandy
Chief Marketing Officer – LiveVox
- Boris Grinshpun
General Manager, CRM – LiveVox
In this webinar, you’ll learn about the following:
- The underlying systemic issues that are impacting customer and agent success
- Why firms that invest in improving the agent experience will win the CX battle
- The roadmap to achieving a frictionless and unified customer journey
- Ways to ensure strong ROI on contact center technology investments