Effectively Leveraging Virtual Agents for Collections
Virtual agents have become so established in the contact center space that customers not only expect to engage with them but want to do so.
However, the technology is still underutilized in the Collections space, despite having many extremely useful applications including:
- Handling negative value calls
- Providing and collecting basic customer information
- Receiving one-time payments.
In this webinar we’ll show you how, with LiveVox, it’s easy to get started with virtual agents and start benefiting from the improvements they can bring to efficiency and agent and customer experiences.
- Why virtual agents can have a big impact on Collections operations
- What to consider when thinking about building a program
- A live demo of the LiveVox out-of-the-box virtual agent for Collections
- Why getting started with LiveVox is so easy.
Please complete the short form on the right to register
Fill out the form to register for the webinar.
General Manager, Contact Center
Senior Director, Business Consulting
LiveVox (Nasdaq: LVOX) is a next generation contact center platform that powers more than 14 billion omnichannel interactions a year. We seamlessly unify blended omnichannel communications, CRM, AI, and WEM capabilities to deliver an exceptional agent and customer experience, while helping to mitigate compliance risk. With 20 years of cloud experience and expertise, LiveVox’s CCaaS 2.0 platform is at the forefront of cloud contact center innovation.
Source: Transform The Agent And Customer Experience Using Contact Center Solutions With A Built-In CRM, a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of LiveVox., March 2021
© Copyright 2022 LiveVox, Inc. All rights reserved.