How Can Generative AI Be Used to Improve Customer Service and Support?
Customer service and support leaders are evaluating and adopting generative AI product innovations nearly as quickly as vendors are making them available. A new Gartner® report explores the benefits and challenges of generative AI to enhance customer service and support.
- Improving employee productivity by reducing AHT
- Increasing the quality and accuracy of interactions through reusable knowledge content
- Enhancing self-service containment rates with better conversational virtual agents.
The report details:
- Three approaches to interacting with LLMs: out-of-the-box model usage, prompt engineering, and leveraging custom models
- How generative AI capabilities can be useful for customer service in areas such as summarization, knowledge asset creation, and virtual assistants.
To download this complimentary report, complete the form on the right.
Gartner, How Can Generative AI Be Used to Improve Customer Service and Support? Pri Rathnayake, 24 May 2023.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.