Key Benefits of LiveVox’s VoIP Phone Platform
Auto Attendant & Multi-Level IVR
Our Auto Attendant and IVR applications create effective and efficient process flows, allowing you to move and route calls to the right areas of your company at the right time.
Robust Voicemail Capabilities
In a meeting? Can’t get to the phone? Have your messages sent directly to your email inbox or leave them on your phone—the choice is yours.
Ring Any Device Anytime
Easily access all of your incoming and outgoing phone calls through a robust reporting engine, then analyze the data for insights to improve your processes.
Shared Lines, Intercom & Paging
Multiple devices and one extension keep you connected anywhere, plus add on paging and intercom for a complete business phone solution.
Phone Accessories & Devices
We provide Desk, Conference, and Cordless phones as well as headsets, analog adapters, and even a softphone you can run on your computer.
Access and analyze all of your incoming and outgoing phone calls through a robust reporting engine.
The Cloud-Based VoIP Platform Custom-Built for Your Business and Customers
Single Dial Plan For a Better Customer Experience (CX)
With our all-in-one solution, it’s simple to create an efficient, user-friendly dial plan that keeps customers moving through your call flow, reduces frustration, and helps them get where they want to go.
Flexible Solution For Handling Overflow Calls
Our fully-integrated offering gives you the power to handle overflow calls with ease, transferring calls from other areas of your operations or your storefront locations to your contact center—and vice versa—to decrease wait times for customers.
Leverage Data For Smart Call Routing
Because everything is unified, including your customer data, you can route callers to the right place faster and more accurately—setting up your own routing rules, without constraints, based on your unique needs. Our team of experts work with businesses of all sizes, so helping you with best practices is in our DNA.
Learn more about Cloud Based VoIP for Businesses
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions below.
What makes LiveVox the better choice for cloud-based VoIP business phones?
It starts with putting more than 10 years of experience in contact center VoIP technology to work for you.
LiveVox’s VoIP phone service is the heart and soul of our cloud-based BusinessPhone PBX solution and has all the advanced features you need to stay connected, succeed, and scale:
- One unified phone system for all of your front and back-office users, leveraging the power of the cloud to provide centralized VoIP access that connects your call or contact centers, back-office teams, and/or retail locations
- Can be rapidly deployed and seamlessly scale as your number of employees and/or locations increases
- No capital expense or server infrastructure required, ideal for any organization, whether you have one storefront or thousands
- Efficient, user-friendly processes keep customers moving through your call flow, reduce frustration, and help them get where they want to go
- Because everything is connected, including your customer data, you can route callers to the right place faster and more accurately—setting up your own routing rules, without constraints, based on your unique needs
- Handle overflow volume with ease to reduce customer wait times, transferring calls from other areas of your operation or your storefront locations to your contact center—and vice versa
- Easily access all of your incoming and outgoing phone calls through a robust reporting engine, then analyze the data for insights to improve your processes.
We’ve designed our unified BusinessPhone PBX solution, featuring our cloud-based VoIP phone service, to help you succeed—no matter the size or complexity of your operation.
What key capabilities should a VoIP phone solution offer?
The right cloud-based VoIP solution for your operation should provide everything you need for your business phones, no matter the type of industry you’re in.
Whether you have one location or thousands, it pays to be able to deploy rapidly, scale easily, simplify your billing, and do it all without any capital expense required.
Most of all, it’s crucial to find VoIP phone software and hardware that offers the following features:
- Multilevel IVR
- AI Virtual Agents
- Robust voicemail capabilities
- Unified messaging
- Shared lines, intercom and paging
- Call queuing
- Industry-leading hardware plus a softphone
- Call reporting.
At LiveVox, we provide you all that and more. Talk to our team today to find out how our VoIP business phone solution can set your company up for success.
What functionality and compatibility should a VoIP phone solution offer?
Finding the ideal VoIP phone software and hardware that fits the unique needs and makeup of your organization is crucial, but can be tricky.
It takes the right combination of capabilities to connect your whole operation as well as strategies for improving efficiency, and the equipment options to make it all possible.
LiveVox’s cloud-based VoIP phone solution, together with our unified CCaaS platform, give you advanced functionality and flexible compatibility in one package:
- Multiple devices and one extension keep you and your team connected anywhere, with the option to add paging and intercom capabilities
- If you’re in a meeting or can’t get to the phone, have your messages sent directly to your email inbox or leave them on your phone
- In the same vein, if you need to leave the office or step away from your phone, we enable any device to ring at any time for complete mobility and flexibility.
- Integrates with most types of phone devices and accessories, or we can help you facilitate a seamless hardware refresh that’s also budget-friendly
- We provide desk, conference, and cordless phone equipment, along with headsets, analog adapters, and even a softphone you can run on your computer
- Let us take care of configuring the cloud-based device registration so you don’t have to, ensuring an easier, plug-and-play experience.
Our team of VoIP experts can help you pinpoint the right features and equipment to match your business and budget.
Industry use cases for VoIP Contact Centers
There are seemingly as many use cases for cloud-based VoIP business phones as there are businesses out there today. There’s also no shortage of VoIP providers out there—the market has grown quickly as more organizations move their technology to the cloud.
But regardless of your organization’s vertical, size and complexity of your operation, or how many locations you need to connect, a cloud-based VoIP solution like the one offered by LiveVox can make a difference across the board:
- Multi-Site Branch Implementations: For organizations with with front and back-office locations, contact centers, and retail storefronts, a cloud-based VoIP business phone solution can be the secret sauce to keeping everything and everyone connected
- Transportation & Logistics: Streamlining and unifying operations are constant priorities, and bringing all of your offices together under one unified cloud-based phone system can help you do both
- Manufacturing: Collaborate and share information across your various plants faster and more easily than before
- Education & Schools: An affordable VoIP solution, delivered by a single vendor for simple operations and billing, lets you focus on supporting students, parents, faculty, and administration instead of dealing with your phone system
- Lead Generation: Enable agents to reach prospects with speed and efficiency, convert on initial customer interest, plus improve your workflows with data-fueled insights
- Government & Law: Navigating compliance risk, legal issues, and customer requests is a delicate balance that requires flexibility, functionality, and reliability
- Healthcare: Save time and money in both your medical and corporate facilities by offering an improved experience for employees and patients
- Financial Institutions: Security, reliability, and affordability top the list, and the best solution is one that enables you to thrive at all three
- Real Estate: From connecting your agents to potential buyers and sellers, to tying all of your locations together, VoIP business phone technology offers more seamless communication, improved routing, and lower costs
- Retail & Customer Care: From brick-and-mortar staples to e-commerce upstarts, cloud-based VoIP can reduce expenses (including doing customer satisfaction surveys), improve the experience for both agents and customers, enable effective remote working, and more
- IT & Telecom: For the IT industry, cloud-based VoIP business phones can let you create and manage new features as requested or needed, making it quick and easy to configure users and extensions when compared to on-premise solutions
- Hospitality: Offer more personalized treatment to your guests, facilitate better service opportunities for staff, and provide better control to your technical team.
From industries A to Z, big or small, our cloud-based VoIP phone solution can do it all.
What are the advantages of an omnichannel hosted VoIP platform for call centers?
What Are Your Advantages With LiveVox?
Transform your contact center's performance with a proven cloud platform that's actually easy to use and optimize.
Billions of Omnichannel interactions powered every year
Trusted by game-changing clients for more than 20 years
Recognized by the industry's leading analysts
Fully-Integrated Public Cloud Platform
+ Unified Tools, Channels, And Data To Maximize ROI
+ Fast, Easy, And Cost-Effective To Scale And Optimize
+ Turnkey Omnichannel / AI / Analytics Out-Of-The-Box
AX Workplace Made For Contact Centers
+ Integrate It All, Including Agent Workflows, In One Screen
+ Smart, Simple, And Seamless Cross-Channel Interactions
+ Easily Push And Pull Data From Your CRM / Other SORs
Scalable, Flexible, Reliable, And Secure
+ 100% Public Cloud Infrastructure And 24/7/365 Support
+ Easily Configure Our Modules, APIs, And Growing Partner Network
+ End-To-End SLA / High Availability And Enterprise-Grade Security