- Learn how Business Intelligence (BI) is being used in revenue recovery contact centers to uncover competitive advantages buried in dated excel sheet-based reporting
- Panelists will not only provide a first look at BI, but also share how revenue cycle managers in both financial services and healthcare are using the tool to optimize each contact attempt in a tightening regulatory environment.
- The webinar, ‘Outsmart the Competition’, takes place Wednesday, Sept 21st at 11am PT/ 2pm ET
SAN FRANCISCO, September 8, 2016 – LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations, announced that it will partner with insideArm to unveil its Business Intelligence (BI) Tool. Technology leaders and industry revenue recovery experts will walk the participants through real world examples of how Business Intelligence is being leveraged in today’s contact centers to optimize each operational strategy and contact attempt.
Link Between Compliance and Business Intelligence
On the importance of Business Intelligence in today’s compliance-driven environment, Dusty Whitesell, Chief Evangelist states, “Regulations continue to reduce the ability to dial at high volumes, increasing the cost per dial. Finding ways to maximize each call attempt has become more important than ever. Big data holds the key to uncovering these opportunities and I’m excited to share how contact centers are not only leveraging that today, but doing so in a cost effective way.”
To see an over of LiveVox’s BI Tool click here.
Contact center leaders are eliminating their dependence on static excel sheets and turning to Business Intelligence (BI) for insight. Attend the webinar to learn how.
About the event:
- EVENT: Outsmart the Competition with Business Intelligence
- DATE: Wednesday, September 21st, 2016
- Jim Lynch, Senior Operations Consultant, LiveVox, Inc.
- Fabrice Della Mea, VP of Product Solutions, LiveVox, Inc.
- Dusty Whitesell, Chief Evangelist, LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox is a leader in providing risk mitigation tools, such as Four Clouds, that simultaneously addresses key compliance concerns while optimizing performance efficiencies. LiveVox’s BI Tool is another prime example of how LiveVox is providing contact centers with a competitive advantage in a changing regulatory environment through innovation. To learn more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox is a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations. Through a patented PCI-certified cloud platform and redundant IP/MPLS mesh, it delivers true multi-tenant, highly scalable and burstable contact center solutions such as ACD, Dialer, IVR, centralized call recording, business analytics and compliance suite. LiveVox enables fast deployment of contact center solutions from the cloud, while offering customers full control to manage their day-to-day business requirements in a cost-efficient way. For more information, visit https://livevox.com.