- LiveVox Director of Product Management, Boris Grinshpun, will join industry leaders on a panel to discuss a practical approach to collecting and managing consent in an increasingly digital environment
- The panel, “Leveraging Consent to Enable Effective Email Engagement for Today’s Digital Consumer” takes place Wednesday, Sept. 20th at 9:55am PT at the 2017 TRMA Fall Conference in Phoenix, AZ
SAN FRANCISCO, September 20th, 2017 – LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud channel of choice communications solutions, announced that LiveVox Director of Product Management, Boris Grinshpun, will join John Bedard of Bedard Law Group, and Chris Shuler, COO of American First Finance, on a panel discussing how cloud is providing a simplified, compliance-focused approach to managing multichannel consent by integrating consent capture into existing workflows at TRMA Fall 2017.
Despite the opportunity to increase contact rates that multichannel presents, businesses continue to struggle to evolve their consumer contact strategies to optimize non-voice channels. This is especially true for consumer recovery efforts where regulatory oversight is particularly high. One of the greatest challenges preventing effective email engagement and other multichannel efforts is concern surrounding consumer consent.
Hear insights from technology, legal and operational industry leaders as they discuss how to collect, manage, and leverage real-time consent to drive multichannel engagement and ROI.
On the event, Boris Grinshpun, Director of Product Management, LiveVox states, “As consumer contact preferences continue to show a growing demand for non-voice channels, there is no question that multichannel engagement is a strategic competitive advantage for businesses competing in today’s digital environment. However, managing multichannel consent remains a significant hurdle for contact centers looking to expand beyond voice without interrupting their existing workflows. I look forward to joining industry legal and operations experts to share how cloud is providing a cost-effective, streamlined path to multichannel consent management at this week’s TRMA Fall Conference.”
To learn more about LiveVox’s email and other multichannel offerings, click here.
About the event:
- EVENT: Leveraging Consent to Enable Effective Email Engagement for Today’s Digital Consumer
- DATE/TIME: Wednesday, September 20th, 2017 at 9:55am PT
- LOCATION: 2017 TRMA Fall Conference, Phoenix, AZ
- John Bedard, Attorney, Bedard Law Group
- Chris Shuler, COO, American First Finance
- Boris Grinshpun, Director of Product Management, LiveVox, Inc.
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox is a leading provider of enterprise cloud contact center solutions, managing more than 9 billion interactions a year across a multichannel environment. With over 15 years of pure cloud expertise, we empower contact center leaders to drive effective engagement strategies on the consumer’s channel of choice. Our leading-edge risk mitigation and security capabilities help clients quickly adapt to a changing business environment. With new features released quarterly, LiveVox remains at the forefront of cloud contact center innovation. Supported by over 450 employees and rapidly growing, we are headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Atlanta, Bangalore, and Colombia. To learn more, visit LiveVox.com or email us at Info@LiveVox.com