- LiveVox General Counsel, Mark Mallah, joins Michele Shuster, Mac Murray and Shuster LLP, and Reid Houser, Sitel Operating Corporation, on a panel discussing the latest regulatory developments and compliance risk in the contact center at the 2019 PACE Washington Summit
- The panel, ‘Compliance Officers Forum: Updates on Federal and State Legislation Affecting the Industry’ takes place Monday, September 23rd at 1:15pm ET at the 2019 PACE Washington Summit in Washington DC. To register, click here.
SAN FRANCISCO, September 23rd, 2019 – LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions, announced that LiveVox General Counsel, Mark Mallah, will join Michele Shuster of Mac Murray and Shuster LLP, and Reid Houser of Sitel Operating Corporation, to provide insight into the current regulatory landscape and how it is impacting contact center engagement strategies in today’s digital age. LiveVox will also share how its Human Call Initiator (HCI) is providing contact centers with a successful approach to overcoming difficult TCPA compliance challenges, with attendees at the two-day event.
On the event, Mark Mallah, General Counsel, LiveVox, states, “I am excited to be joining industry leaders at this dynamic event hosted by PACE. As new legal and regulatory developments continue to impact contact center operations, it is important to stay ahead of the curve on compliance-focused strategies. We are proud to sponsor this important event and I look forward to sharing more on this topic with attendees this week.”
About the event:
- Event: 2019 PACE Washington Summit
- Session: Compliance Officers Forum: Updates on Federal and State Legislation Affecting the Industry
- Date/Time: September 23rd at 1:15pm ET
- Location: InterContinental Washington DC
- To register: click here.
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox is a leading provider of enterprise cloud contact center solutions, managing more than 12+ billion interactions a year across a multichannel environment. With over 15 years of pure cloud expertise, we empower contact center leaders to drive effective engagement strategies on the consumer’s channel of choice. Our leading-edge risk mitigation and security capabilities help clients quickly adapt to a changing business environment. With new features released quarterly, LiveVox remains at the forefront of cloud contact center innovation. Supported by over 450 employees and rapidly growing, we are headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Atlanta, Bangalore, and Colombia. To learn more, visit www.LiveVox.com or email us at Info@LiveVox.com.