- Industry leaders discuss forward-thinking approaches to applying analytics to enhance agency performance and simplify auditing strategies across an outsourced recovery network
- Panel takes place Wednesday, March 29th, 2017 at 9:55am CT at the TRMA Spring 2017
SAN FRANCISCO, March 29, 2017 – LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations, announced that it will join operations and auditing experts from Verizon and Labyrnth Consulting to discuss how analytics is shifting OCA management approaches to drive recovery performance and simplify traditional agency management challenges, such as auditing.
As access to data continues to evolve, what are new ways analytics is being used in a recovery environment to drive performance and lower risk exposure within a call center and across an outsourced network?
What impacts does this advanced insight have on the overall vendor relationship and how can businesses stay ahead of the curve?
Hear insights from leaders of telecom recovery operations, consulting, and technology providers as they discuss how data analysis is changing the possibilities and expectations for recovery operations in telecom.
On the event, Jim Lynch, Sr. Business Consultant, LiveVox states, “Analytics is presenting an exciting and very real opportunity to enhance and evolve how businesses leverage outsourced agencies. Cloud-enabled performance analytics is providing a cost-effective path to capitalizing on these opportunities and we are excited to join industry experts to share practical examples of how in our upcoming panel at TRMA Spring 2017.”
About the event:
- PANEL: Driving Better Performing Agencies: Using Analytics to Lead a More Effective Recovery Center Network
- DATE/TIME: March 29th, 2017 at 9:55am CT
- LOCATION: TRMA Spring 2017, New Orleans, LA
- Michael Spiroff, Manager, Verizon
- Patrick McCoy, Partner, Labrynth Consulting
- Jim Lynch, Senior Analytics Consultant, LiveVox, Inc.
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox is a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions, managing more than 6 billion interactions a year across Outbound, Inbound, Self-Service Voice, SMS and emails. Founded in 1999, LiveVox built a pure cloud platform that improves agent productivity, drives smarter operations and mitigates TCPA/CFPB compliance risks. LiveVox is recognized for high scale operations, innovative features delivered quarterly, and its dedication to stay ahead of regulatory trends. Clients trust LiveVox consultants for driving operational insights and business results. LiveVox complements its powerful platform with enhanced offerings such as business intelligence, cross-agency monitoring, campaign analytics, and open APIs for integration and partnering. For more information, visit https://livevox.com.