- LiveVox Sr. Director of Product Marketing, Jim Lynch, will lead an interactive discussion group (IDG) covering top trends and best practices to achieving true omnichannel engagement and delivering seamless customer journeys
- The session, “Interactive Discussion Group #2: Omnichannel” will be held Tuesday, September 17th at Customer Contact Week’s Fall Conference
- Customer Contact Week Fall takes place September 16th-19th in Austin, TX. To register, click here.
SAN FRANCISCO, September 13th, 2019 – LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions, announced that LiveVox Sr. Director of Product Marketing, Jim Lynch, will host an interactive discussion group on the topic of omnichannel engagement at the upcoming CCW Fall Conference. The session will discuss how leading businesses are expanding customer engagement strategies to improve the customer experience and drive operational efficiency in today’s digital age.
On the event, Jim Lynch, Sr. Director of Product Marketing, LiveVox, states, “In order to meet the needs of today’s digital customer, contact centers must evolve their engagement strategies to include digital channels. The concern in doing that though, is that the addition of new channels will create disjointed customer journeys and ultimately impact the customer experience. To overcome this challenge, many are turning to cloud. Cloud innovation is simplifying the path to seamless omnichannel engagement by incorporating modern channels, CRM and WFO all into a single solution, enabling businesses to create true omnichannel workflows and optimized customer journeys. I look forward to sharing more on this and other best practices to achieving true omnichannel next week at the CCW Fall Conference.”
About the event:
- Event: Customer Contact Week Fall 2019
- Session: Interactive Discussion Group #2– Omnichannel
- Date/Time: September 17th at 10:50am and 1:30pm CT
- Location: Hilton Austin Downtown; Austin, TX
- To register: click here.
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox is a leading provider of enterprise cloud contact center solutions, managing more than 12+ billion interactions a year across a multichannel environment. With over 15 years of pure cloud expertise, we empower contact center leaders to drive effective engagement strategies on the consumer’s channel of choice. Our leading-edge risk mitigation and security capabilities help clients quickly adapt to a changing business environment. With new features released quarterly, LiveVox remains at the forefront of cloud contact center innovation. Supported by over 450 employees and rapidly growing, we are headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Atlanta, Bangalore, and Colombia. To learn more, visit LiveVox.com or email us at Info@LiveVox.com
About Customer Contact Week (CCW)
Started in 1999 as Call Center Week, CCW is the world’s largest customer contact event series. With the balance of conference and expo, CCW is the place where customer care, CX, and contact center leaders come together. In 2018 we’re introducing our new look as Customer Contact Week. CCW is brought to you by the Customer Management Practice – the Analyst, Advisor, and Industry Network for all things Customer Management.