- LiveVox General Manager of Digital Solutions, Boris Grinshpun, will join Subway leader, Susanne Sasso, to host a discussion on digital engagement trends and best practices for evolving to omnichannel contact strategies at the CCW Winter Conference.
- The Customer Contact Week Winter Conference takes place January 16th-18th in Nashville, TN.
- Started in 1999 as Call Center Week, CCW is the world’s largest customer contact event series. With the balance of conference and expo, CCW is the place where customer care, CX, and contact center leaders come together. To register, click here.
SAN FRANCISCO, January 14th, 2018 – LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions, announced that LiveVox General Manager of Digital Solutions, Boris Grinshpun, and Subway Project Manager, Susanne Sasso, will host an interactive discussion group on the topic of omnichannel engagement at the upcoming CCW Winter Conference. The session will discuss keys to creating a clear path for contact centers to evolve from voice-only contact strategies to ROI-driven digital engagement.
On the event, Boris Grinshpun, General Manager of Digital Solutions, LiveVox states, “For over 20+ years, the contact center industry has been attempting to achieve ‘omnichannel engagement’. The idea of a singular experience has been an easy one to understand, but an incredibly difficult one to obtain. As technology, such as chatbots and AI, move even faster, it may appear that establishing the personalization that customers are demanding may be more difficult than ever. But that is not the case. Recent developments in cloud have made the path to omnichannel much easier. I am excited to join Susanne to share more on this and other best practices on how to bring back the human element of engagement.”
To learn more about LiveVox, please visit our website.
About the event:
- EVENT: CCW Winter 2019 Conference
- INTERACTIVE DISCUSSON GROUP: Omnichannel: Delivering World-Class Experiences through Connected Channels
- DATE: January 17th, 2019
- LOCATION: Nashville, TN
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox is a leading provider of enterprise cloud contact center solutions, managing more than 12+ billion interactions a year across a multichannel environment. With over 15 years of pure cloud expertise, we empower contact center leaders to drive effective engagement strategies on the consumer’s channel of choice. Our leading-edge risk mitigation and security capabilities help clients quickly adapt to a changing business environment. With new features released quarterly, LiveVox remains at the forefront of cloud contact center innovation. Supported by over 450 employees and rapidly growing, we are headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Atlanta, Bangalore, and Colombia. To learn more, visit LiveVox.com or email us at Info@LiveVox.com