- The purchase of consumer debt and the approaches taken to collect it have evolved with a changing consumer base and business environment. These shifts have created new challenges that require new approaches.
- A panel of industry leaders, spanning operations and technology, will provide a unique insight on some of the latest challenges faced by debt buyers and strategies taken to adapt
SAN FRANCISCO, September 8, 2015 – LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations, announced that it will join leaders from SquareTwo Financial and Convoke, Inc. on a panel at next week’s Debt Connection Symposium in Austin, TX. The panelists will walk attendees through some of the most significant market shifts that have impacted debt buyers as well as the forward thinking operational approaches that have helped improve their ability to service consumers.
On the panel, LiveVox Chief Evangelist, Dusty Whitesell says, “The debt buyer industry has always been faced with its own unique challenges – the last five years have perhaps seen some of the greatest shifts and there is no sign of that slowing down. As a result, debt buyers have had to adapt to those rapid changes by becoming smarter, faster, and more efficient in a relatively short period of time. SquareTwo Financial is a prime example of how large companies can not only accomplish that, but continue to stay ahead of the curve. I am excited to be able to share how they and other industry leaders have utilized technology to leverage automation and big data to improve processes and people in order to better service consumers”.
About the event:
EVENT: Debt Buying/Selling Options and Solutions
DATE/TIME: Friday, September 11th, 11:30am – 12:15 p.m., CDT
- David Pauken, Chief Executive Officer, Convoke
- Jonathan Ritchie, Director, Contact Center Management and Technology, SquareTwo Financial
- Dusty Whitesell, Chief Evangelist, LiveVox, Inc.
- State of the market:
- Impacts on debt buying/selling
- Impacts on consumer contact strategies
- Solutions and strategies to address challenges during debt buying/selling
- Solutions and strategies to improve operational approaches and consumer servicing/resolutions
To submit your questions to the panelists before the event, please email email@example.com
LiveVox is a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations. Through a patented PCI-certified cloud platform and redundant IP/MPLS mesh, it delivers true multi-tenant highly scalable and burstable contact center solutions such as ACD, dialer, IVR, centralized call recording, business analytics and compliance suite. LiveVox enables fast deployment of contact center solutions from the cloud, while offering customers full control to manage their day-to-day business requirements in a cost efficient way. For more information, visit https://livevox.com.
About Convoke, Inc.
Convoke enables web-based data and document sharing among organizations contending with sensitive, high-volume content. It’s becoming the trusted means to distribute and transparently manage valuable, compliance-critical content to multiple partners and stakeholders. Convoke ensures data integrity while expediting workflow. It means streamlined third-party interaction, improved operational efficiency, and welcome reassurance in the face of ongoing regulatory pressure.
# # #