- LiveVox General Manager of Digital Solutions, Boris Grinshpun, will join financial services contact center leaders, Denise Anderson of First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO), and Tom Nusspickel of American First Finance (AFF), to discuss how financial institutions are evolving their engagement strategies for digital customers.
- The webinar; “Keys to Optimizing Digital Engagement for Online Lending” takes place Wednesday, March 20th at 2pm ET.
SAN FRANCISCO, March 20th, 2018 – LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions, announced that LiveVox General Manager of Digital Solutions, Boris Grinshpun, will join Denise Anderson of First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO), and Tom Nusspickel of American First Finance (AFF), to share how leading financial institutions are leveraging technology to optimize the customer experience by evolving from voice-only contact strategies to ROI-driven digital engagement. The webinar takes place Wednesday, March 20th at 2pm ET.
Studies show that acquiring a new banking customer can cost an average of ~$200 to ~$500 per customer. Keeping these customers happy is crucial, but challenging, for an industry where demand for digital engagement is driving customer expectations higher than ever.
Yet, only 25% of all businesses feel confident they can handle complex digital interactions and a whopping 63% of organizations are not measuring their ability to honor channel preference at all. In this environment, the role of a modern contact center is a key strategic advantage.
As financial industries evolve to leverage technology, so must the contact centers that support them. Hear from financial services contact center leaders and digital solutions innovators as they discuss how to evolve traditional contact centers into a digital environment.
To learn more about LiveVox, please visit our website.
About the event:
- WEBINAR: Keys to Optimizing Digital Engagement for Online Banking Customers
- DATE/TIME: March 12th, 2019 at 2pm ET
- Tom Nusspickel, COO, American First Finance
- Denise Anderson, Sr. Manager, Collections Strategy, First National Bank of Omaha
- Boris Grinshpun, General Manager of Digital Solutions, LiveVox, Inc.
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox is a leading provider of enterprise cloud contact center solutions, managing more than 12+ billion interactions a year across a multichannel environment. With over 15 years of pure cloud expertise, we empower contact center leaders to drive effective engagement strategies on the consumer’s channel of choice. Our leading-edge risk mitigation and security capabilities help clients quickly adapt to a changing business environment. With new features released quarterly, LiveVox remains at the forefront of cloud contact center innovation. Supported by over 450 employees and rapidly growing, we are headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Atlanta, Bangalore, and Colombia. To learn more, visit LiveVox.com or email us at Info@LiveVox.com