- LiveVox’s Chief Evangelist and 20+ years operations veteran, Dusty Whitesell, joins industry leaders from Neustar, FICO, and Real Time Resolutions to discuss the latest FCC ruling’s impacts on TCPA risk mitigation and consumer contact approaches.
- The session, “A Cross-Industry Discussion of TCPA” takes place Wednesday, October 28th at 2:30pm- 4:00 pm EST at the Neustar Operations Summit in New York City, NY.
SAN FRANCISCO, October 28th, 2015 – LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations, announced that it will join leaders from Neustar, Real Time Resolutions and FICO to provide a comprehensive discussion on the TCPA’s latest developments and corresponding impacts on consumer contact strategies at the 2015 Neustar Operations Summit taking place October 28th, 2015 in New York City, NY.
The release of the FCC’s long-awaited Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) Omnibus Declaratory Ruling in July 2015 has left the industry with lingering if not even greater apprehension about what was once considered low risk dialing and consent strategies for in-house and outsourced consumer contact operations. The session will provide attendees an exclusive opportunity to learn about the latest ruling and its impact on the customer experience from the unique insights of operations, financial services, and technology experts.
On the Neustar panel, LiveVox Chief Evangelist, Dusty Whitesell says, “The success of today’s consumer contact center is heavily influenced, if not increasingly dictated by today’s rapidly changing regulatory environment. The latest FCC ruling is a prime example. The ruling while helping to clarify some concerns, also arguably created even more confusion around what is considered compliant consumer contact approaches. This lack of clarity has resulted in compliance challenges to contact center operators as well as the clients they serve. LiveVox has been partnering with leaders spanning different segments of the industry to understand and design solutions and best practices to help companies remain nimble and I am excited for the opportunity to join my fellow panelists to help share some of those findings.”
EVENT: A Cross-Industry Discussion of TCPA
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, October 28th, 2:30 pm- 4:00 pm, EST
- Mitch Young, Sr. Director, Risk & Payment, Neustar, Inc.
- Thomas Nusspickel, Sr. Vice President of Operations, Real Time Resolutions, Inc.
- Adam Barrett, Sr. Product Manager, FICO
- Dusty Whitesell, Chief Evangelist, LiveVox, Inc.
LOCATION: New York City, NY, Neustar Operations Summit
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox is a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations. Through a patented PCI-certified cloud platform and redundant IP/MPLS mesh, it delivers true multi-tenant highly scalable and burstable contact center solutions such as ACD, dialer, IVR, centralized call recording, business analytics and compliance suite. LiveVox enables fast deployment of contact center solutions from the cloud, while offering customers full control to manage their day-to-day business requirements in a cost efficient way. For more information, visit, www.LiveVox.com
# # #