- LiveVox General Manager of Digital Solutions, Boris Grinshpun, and Sr. Director of Product Marketing, Jim Lynch, will join financial services contact center leaders, Mike Rosenthal of Alorica Financial, and Alan Clayton of Frost-Arnett, to discuss how financial institutions are preparing the agent workforce for new engagement channels.
- The session, “Preparing Your Agent Workforce for the Digital Age” will be held Wednesday, June 19th at 10:45am CT.
- The First Party Summit is presented by InsideARM and takes place June 17th-19th at The Loews Hotel in Nashville, TN.
SAN FRANCISCO, June 13th, 2018 – LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions, announced that LiveVox General Manager of Digital Solutions, Boris Grinshpun, and Sr. Director of Product Marketing, Jim Lynch, will join Mike Rosenthal of Alorica Financial, and Alan Clayton of Frost-Arnett, to share how leading financial institutions are preparing their agent workforces to evolve from traditional voice-only contact strategies to seamless digital engagement.
As the number of contact channels has continued to grow, agents have in turn been faced with more complex and frustrating calls. While consumers have been empowered with new tools, agents largely have not. Hear from financial services contact center leaders and digital solutions innovators as they provide insight and keys to navigating this challenge and easing the transition from voice to digital engagement.
On the event, Alan Clayton, Chief Operating Officer at Frost-Arnett Company, states “As contact center leaders look to incorporate new channels to meet customer demands, they often overlook the very critical component of agent training. While customers may wish to engage digitally, they continue to expect the same unified experience and high level of service that they receive over the phone. I look forward to joining industry executives at this educational event to help share the latest innovation and best practices for optimizing agent performance in today’s digital age.”
About the event:
- Event: InsideARM First Party Summit 2019
- Session: Preparing Your Agent Workforce for the Digital Age
- Date/Time: June 19th at 10:45am CT
- Location: The Loews Hotel; Nashville, TN
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox is a leading provider of enterprise cloud contact center solutions, managing more than 14+ billion interactions a year across a multichannel environment. With over 15 years of pure cloud expertise, we empower contact center leaders to drive effective engagement strategies on the consumer’s channel of choice. Our leading-edge risk mitigation and security capabilities help clients quickly adapt to a changing business environment. With new features released quarterly, LiveVox remains at the forefront of cloud contact center innovation. Supported by over 450 employees and rapidly growing, we are headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Atlanta, Bangalore, and Colombia. To learn more, visit LiveVox.com or email u