- LiveVox CEO, Louis Summe, will help lead a discussion on what trends will evolve the financial services industry in the next 5 years at this year’s Large Market Participant Summit
- Summe will highlight how cloud technology is enabling big data to be leveraged for next-level business intelligence tools and what changes that will have on the capabilities and expectations of consumer contact operations in the financial services segment
- Session takes place today, Friday, April 22nd at 9:10am ET at insideARM’s Large Market Participant Summit in Washington D.C.
SAN FRANCISCO, April 22, 2016 –LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations, announced that LiveVox CEO, Louis Summe, has been invited to join a panel to discuss what macro trends will alter the financial services segment at this week’s Large Market Participant Summit presented by insideARM in Washington D.C.
On the session, LiveVox Chief Evangelist, Dusty Whitesell, notes, “As technology continues to move faster than ever, companies who can figure out how to use these advances will be the ones redefining success in this market. From risk-mitigation to agency performance, technology is changing how businesses achieve their competitive advantage. We are excited for session participants to get a sneak-peak at what is in store and learn first-hand how they may be impacted.”
The Large Market Participant summit is an exclusive event tailored to the specific challenges and needs of the industry’s largest firms. The summit offers leaders a unique opportunity to network and share insight in an intimate setting where the educational sessions are designed to be discussion-based and optimize interactions amongst participants.
About the Session:
- LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
- PANEL: “What’s Next From ARM Industry Critical Vendors – What to look for in The Next Five Years”
- DATE/TIME: Friday, April 22, 2016 at 9:10am ET
- Louis Summe, Chief Executive Officer – LiveVox, Inc.
- Peter Ghiselli, VP US Emerging Markets – TransUnion
- Linda Straub-Jones, Dir. of Market Planning-Compliance – LexisNexis
- Casey Stanley, VP Product Management and Marketing – Ontario Systems
- Matt Pridemore, Principal – Cornerstone Support
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox is a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations. Through a patented PCI-certified cloud platform and redundant IP/MPLS mesh, it delivers true multi-tenant, highly scalable and burstable contact center solutions such as ACD, dialer, IVR, centralized call recording, business analytics and compliance suite. LiveVox enables fast deployment of contact center solutions from the cloud, while offering customers full control to manage their day-to-day business requirements in a cost-efficient way. For more information, visit https://livevox.com.
# # #