- Experts provide insight on how macro market trends from consumer behavior to regulatory shifts are evolving the expectations and requirements of outsource collection agency (OCA) management for telecom providers.
- Panelists will also discuss the historic challenges and impacts of technology in developing solutions to reduce the handicaps of ensuring optimized performance and quality assurance across the OCA network.
- Session takes place Wednesday, March 9th at 4:30pm PST at the Telecommunications Risk Management Association (TRMA) Spring Conference in San Diego, CA.
SAN FRANCISCO, March 8, 2016 –LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations, announced it will help lead a discussion on how telecom risk management operations can adapt their OCA management approaches to meet today’s business environment and the historical challenges in getting there.
Agency management has always been a complex and often resource-intensive path for both issuers and agencies with costs historically focused on the evaluation/audit of performance levels and quality management. That may no longer be true as a changing consumer base and compliance environment compound agency management requirements and force a more pro-active approach. Those that fail to adapt may not only face a decline in customer satisfaction amongst an increasingly fickle customer base, but also risk a diminishing buffer against an increasingly convoluted compliance environment.
Join legal experts at TRMA Spring 2016 as they discuss the latest compliance challenges and approaches alongside operation experts who are leading the charge in leveraging technology and evolving processes to simplify how agencies are evaluated, audited, and controlled. Learn how some leaders have adapted to such compounding costs and complexities in other industries that leverage outsourced agencies.
About the event:
- EVENT: 2016 TRMA Spring Conference
- LOCATION: San Diego, CA
- PANEL: “Simplify how you Manage Agency Performance and Quality Assurance to Optimize the Consumer Experience”
- DATE/TIME: Wednesday, March 9th, 2016 at 4:30pm PST – 5:15pm PST
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox is a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations. Through a patented PCI-certified cloud platform and redundant IP/MPLS mesh, it delivers true multi-tenant, highly scalable and burstable contact center solutions such as ACD, dialer, IVR, centralized call recording, business analytics and compliance suite. LiveVox enables fast deployment of contact center solutions from the cloud, while offering customers full control to manage their day-to-day business requirements in a cost-efficient way. For more information, visit https://livevox.com.
The Telecommunications Risk Management Association (TRMA) is an industry forum for telecommunications risk management professionals to cooperate, understand, and share best practices related to accounts receivables. Founded in 1997, TRMA includes members from telecom, wireless, cable, satellite and energy companies in the Unites States and Canada. For more information, visit http://trmanet.org/.
# # #