- Hear real-world applications of business intelligence in a patient-payment environment and how it can be leveraged to improve patient payment and satisfaction performance
- Webinar takes place Thursday, March 23rd, 2017 at 2:00pm CT and is available to HFMA members and non-members with CPE accreditation. View the webinar here.
SAN FRANCISCO, March 23, 2017 – LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations, announced that it will join an operations expert from Xtend Healthcare, in partnership with Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA), to discuss how Business Intelligence (BI) is evolving patient engagement strategies to meet today’s increasingly competitive and complex healthcare environment.
New advancements in using large data sets may provide the insights needed for patient contact centers to adapt their approaches. Results across the patient engagement journey- including patient feedback- can provide clear, actionable directions on how to improve contact strategies.
The webinar will describe real-world scenarios of how patient contact centers are leveraging big data, such as business intelligence, to achieve more targeted, timely, and flexible improvements that elevate the patient experience during the billing cycle and beyond.
The webinar takes place Thursday, March 23rd at 2:00pm CT and was created for healthcare professionals managing revenue cycle operations and patient engagement. View the event here.
On the event, Dusty Whitesell, Chief Evangelist, LiveVox states, “In an environment where healthcare is increasingly commoditized and patient satisfaction levels has a direct impact on the bottom line, optimizing efficiency has never been as challenging and critical to a patient contact center’s ability to remain competitive. Business leaders must be able to make faster, smarter decisions – hence the growing demand for analytics. Utilizing big data was not a common practice in patient contact centers because the cost barrier was simply too high – but that is no longer the case. Cloud technology has been able to dramatically reduce the cost of entry for utilizing business intelligence and we are excited to share the operational insights it has uncovered in our upcoming webinar.”
About the event:
- EVENT: New Ways to Pinpoint Data and Improve Your Payment and Retention Strategies
- DATE/TIME: March 23rd, 2017 at 12:00pm PT/ 3:00pm ET
- Gary Craddock, Self-Pay Revenue Cycle Project Manager, Xtend Healthcare
- Jim Lynch, Senior Analytics Consultant, LiveVox, Inc.
- Shawn McGuiness, Senior Healthcare Strategy Consultant, LiveVox, Inc.
- To view, click here
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox is a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations. Through a patented PCI-certified cloud platform and redundant IP/MPLS mesh, it delivers true multi-tenant, highly scalable and burstable contact center solutions such as ACD, dialer, IVR, centralized call recording, business analytics and compliance suite. LiveVox enables fast deployment of contact center solutions from the cloud, while offering customers full control to manage their day-to-day business requirements in a cost-efficient way. For more information, visit https://livevox.com.