- Anthony Warden, VP of Contact Centers, Texas Dow Employees Credit Union (TDECU), and Boris Grinshpun, General Manager of Digital Solutions, LiveVox, will lead an interactive discussion group (IDG) covering the top trends and best practices driving digital engagement strategies for contact centers
- The session, “Interactive Discussion Group #57: Digital CX” will be held Thursday, June 27th at 10:50am at Customer Contact Week’s 20th Annual Conference
- Customer Contact Week, the world’s largest customer contact event, is taking place this June 24th-28th at The Mirage in Las Vegas. To register, click here.
SAN FRANCISCO, June 20th, 2018 – LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions, announced that LiveVox General Manager of Digital Solutions, Boris Grinshpun, will join Anthony Warden, VP of Contact Centers, TDECU, to host an interactive discussion group on the topic of digital CX at the upcoming Customer Contact Week Annual Conference. The session will discuss how leading businesses are evolving their contact strategies to meet customer demands in today’s digital age.
On the event, Boris Grinshpun, General Manager of Digital Solutions, LiveVox, states “In order to meet the needs of today’s digital customer, contact centers must evolve their engagement strategies to include digital channels. The concern though, of course, is that doing so may compromise the customer experience. However, that is simply not the case. Cloud innovation is simplifying the path to seamless digital engagement by incorporating modern channels, CRM and WFO all into a single solution – without large investments or integration headaches. I look forward to joining Tony to share more on this and other best practices to improving the digital experience for customers at CCW 2019.”
About the event:
- Event: Customer Contact Week 2019
- Session: Interactive Discussion Group #57 – Digital CX
- Date/Time: June 27th at 10:50am PT
- Location: The Mirage Hotel; Las Vegas, NV
- To register: click here.
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox is a leading provider of enterprise cloud contact center solutions, managing more than 14+ billion interactions a year across a multichannel environment. With over 15 years of pure cloud expertise, we empower contact center leaders to drive effective engagement strategies on the consumer’s channel of choice. Our leading-edge risk mitigation and security capabilities help clients quickly adapt to a changing business environment. With new features released quarterly, LiveVox remains at the forefront of cloud contact center innovation. Supported by over 450 employees and rapidly growing, we are headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Atlanta, Bangalore, and Colombia. To learn more, visit LiveVox.com or email us at Info@LiveVox.com
About Customer Contact Week (CCW)
Started in 1999 as Call Center Week, CCW is the world’s largest customer contact event series. With the balance of conference and expo, CCW is the place where customer care, CX, and contact center leaders come together. In 2018 we’re introducing our new look as Customer Contact Week. CCW is brought to you by the Customer Management Practice – the Analyst, Advisor, and Industry Network for all things Customer Management.