- Better understand the latest TCPA, CFPB and FDCPA trends and how they are impacting creditor/agency relationships, possible solutions, and what to watch for next year
San Francisco, October 15, 2014 – LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations, announced it will host a creditor-focused compliance webinar with renowned ARM industry legal expert, David Kaminski of Carlson & Messer, LLP on Tuesday, November 11th at 2:30 ET/11:30PT. The event was created to help creditors who leverage both in-house and outsourced contact center resources better understand the current compliance environment and its impact on operational strategies. The session will cover the latest on TCPA, CFPB, and FDCPA trends such as “Vicarious Liability”.
Kaminski will be joined by ARM/financial services operations veterans Dusty Whitesell and Charlie Allen of LiveVox to add a real-world operations perspective. Topics covered will include:
- How the latest TCPA, CFPB and FDCPA trends are impacting creditor/agency relationships
- Latest on “Vicarious Liability” and How You Can Prepare Your Operations
- Top Compliance Trends to Watch Out For Next Year
- Best Practices and Technology to Consider
To register, click here.
On the event, Dusty Whitesell, Chief Evangelist, LiveVox and 20-plus year operations veteran adds, “As creditors feel greater pressure to have better control and insight on the agencies that represent their brand, it is crucial that both sides of the house, both creditors and agencies, obtain a uniform understanding of what the regulatory environment is demanding. I know from first-hand experience that compliance requirements can vary enormously from creditor to creditor, creating inconsistencies and risk exposure across their agency network. Insight from experts like Kaminski is crucial in order for creditors to better prepare for what they may be liable for, and in turn help agencies reduce those exposures not only to themselves but also to the creditors they serve.”
About the event:
- Webinar: CREDITOR FOCUS: Vicarious Liability – When Agency Actions Become Your Responsibility and How You Can Prepare Your Operations – Insight from a CFPB, FDCPA, and TCPA legal expert and Operations Veterans.
- Date: Tuesday, November 11th, 2014
- Time: 2:30pm EDT/ 11:30am PDT
- David J. Kaminski, Carlson & Messer, LLP
- Charlie Allen, Operations Consultant – LiveVox, Inc.
- Dusty Whitesell, Chief Evangelist – LiveVox, Inc. (Moderator)
- To Register, click here
About David Kaminski:
David Kaminski is a partner at the law firm of Carlson & Messer LLP, a Los Angeles-based civil litigation defense firm. Mr. Kaminski’s practice specializes in the defense of collection agencies and creditors under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (“FDCPA”), the Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”), the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (“TCPA”) and related state and federal consumer protection statutes. He has successfully represented clients throughout the United States and practices in all state and federal courts, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals and the California Supreme Court. Mr. Kaminski has extensive experience in multi-district and class action litigation with emphasis on the FDCPA, FCRA, TCPA, and state invasion of privacy and recording act claims. Mr. Kaminski also consults with clients on compliance and training and has developed policies and procedures to minimize the risk of liabilities for the debt collection industry.
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox is a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations. Through a patented PCI-certified cloud platform and redundant IP/MPLS mesh, it delivers true multi-tenant highly scalable and burstable contact center solutions such as ACD, dialer, IVR, centralized call recording, business analytics and compliance suite. LiveVox enables fast deployment of contact center solutions from the cloud, while offering customers full control to manage their day-to-day business requirements in a cost efficient way. For more information, visit livevox.com.
# # #