Real-time agent guidance with next best action recommendation records and transcribes calls in real time, providing suggestions to agents based on the content of the conversation and triggering alerts based on keywords and sentiment picked up during the call.
LiveVox provides real-time agent guidance capabilities today through a partnership with SuccessKPI (SKPI). LiveVox’s native real-time guidance capability is roadmapped for our next release (estimated Q1 2023).
The solution can:
- Transcribe calls handled by agents in real-time
- Provide real-time coaching with guidance scripts and FAQs / knowledge base content based on real-time conversations
- Trigger real-time alerts to agents / supervisors based on call contents and/or historical data
- Track customer sentiment and call cadence to trigger alerts / suggestions to agents or supervisors
- The solution centers ease of use for the agent, presenting information in a non-intrusive and easy-to-understand way.
More Real-Time Agent Guidance information and resources for call and contact centers
Improve CX and ROI. Monitor first-contact resolution across 100% of voice, email, SMS, and chat conversations, and leverage interaction analytics to identify the underlying reasons for repeat contacts.
Realizing the power of data. Set your call center up for success by making data readily available for agents, managers, and executives. LiveVox provides call centers with the data they need through Wallboards, a highly-customizable call center dashboard. Users can monitor agents in real-time, create charts with unique metrics, and even issue critical alerts. Leverage the LiveVox Wallboard capabilities to stay 10 steps ahead, ensuring that customers and agents always experience a smooth journey.