Financial Services Contact Center Leaders Reveal 2019 Challenges
These 2019 Survey results from 100 financial services contact center leaders (and 200 contact center leaders in other industries) tell us what your challenges probably are. This graph breaks it down:
What are your biggest challenges today?
In the same study, The top challenge identified specifically by the financial services industry is “desktop tools.” Top priority for the same group is “improve employee engagement.” Priorities for contact center leaders across industries are also interesting:
What are your top priorities to work on in 2019?
If you struggle with these challenges and identify similar priorities for meeting these challenges, we want to make this easy for you. LiveVox has created one unified solution that addresses the gaps in unintegrated financial services contact center software.
We know you’re busy, so we created our platform to provide everything you need to improve both and agent satisfaction, lower costs and increase ROI. We want you to check “complete, state-of-the-art contact center software solution” off your list, so you can attend to the next thing.
Our software includes the omnichannel agent dashboard and employee engagement tools needed to bring optimal performance to your contact center:
- Cloud-based software for full integration and flexibility, while eliminating costs of IT, hardware and software updates, storage and maintenance.
- Suite of self-serve options, including feature-rich and flexible IVR, callback options, smart routing, chatbots, knowledge base access, and ticket filing. Self-serve reduces queue wait time and increases the number of customers per hour each agent can comfortably handle.
- Sophisticated performance tools, analytics, and reporting, including call recording and screen recording, making call center managers more efficient and effective.
- Omnichannel integration, allowing voice, email, SMS, and chat to be used seamlessly together and with databases of customer profile and support information.
- Integration of CRM, WFO and Omnichannel in our one-stop solution to improve customer experience, increase personalization of calls, and improve retention of staff.
- Court-validated compliance tools built into our software, including 3rd-party certified PCI compliance. Our tools manage risk with respect to various statutes and standards including FSCPA, TCPA, PCI, DSS, and FCRA.
LiveVox is a leading provider of enterprise cloud contact center solutions, managing more than 14+ billion interactions a year across a multichannel environment. With over 15 years of pure cloud expertise, we empower contact center leaders to drive effective engagement strategies on the consumer’s channel of choice. Our leading-edge risk mitigation and security capabilities help clients quickly adapt to a changing business environment. With new features released quarterly, LiveVox remains at the forefront of cloud contact center innovation. Supported by over 450 employees and rapidly growing, we are headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Atlanta, Denver, Bangalore, and Colombia. To learn more, schedule a demo today.