Driving Exceptional CX with AI & Virtual Assistants in the Contact Center
Looking to learn more about how AI and virtual assistants can improve both your efficiency and customer experience (CX)? Don’t miss our upcoming webinar, Driving Exceptional CX with AI & Virtual Assistants in the Contact Center, on Wednesday, April 7.
In today’s fast-paced, digital world, 68 percent of customers do not want to speak to a live agent. To adapt, contact centers need the ability to meet customers on their digital channels of choice, while ensuring customers can get their issues resolved quickly and seamlessly as they move across channels. Omnichannel and AI are no longer ideals and aspirations for the contact center, but the new normal.
But how can contact centers expand their channel offerings without replacing their existing systems? And what self-service options can they easily introduce to enable a more seamless customer journey, while also keeping agent productivity top-of-mind?
Join us at 2 PM ET as our speakers discuss key industry trends and operational strategies to help you handle more customer inquiries with fewer agents. Our speakers for this webinar include:
- Matt Wujciak – Digital Writer and Analyst, Customer Management Practice. Matt is an analyst, digital marketer, and writer for CCW Digital, the #1 global online community and research hub for customer contact and customer experience professionals. Matt’s work has been featured by several different publications and NYT, WSJ bestselling authors, Forbes coaches and council members, and C-level executives from Fortune 500 companies. He is known in the CX media world for his industry-leading research and reports, articles, and case studies on CX, consumer behavior, UI/UX, digital marketing, performance optimization, customer service, and brand strategy. He also speaks at live events and produces online event sessions, webinars, and podcasts for CCW Digital and associated brands.
- Boris Grinshpun – GM of CRM Product Group & Messaging Channels, LiveVox. Boris has 18+ years of experience developing strategy and products focused on driving Customer Engagement and Digital Relationship Management. His specialties include online customer experience, cross-channel enablement, and CRM implementations. Before joining LiveVox, Boris was the VP of Strategic Planning and Online Banking at US Bank and founder of Terafina, a leading provider of Omnichannel Sales Solutions with integrated Analytics & Mobile Capabilities.
- Jim Lynch – Sr. Director, Product Marketing, LiveVox. Jim is responsible for developing strategy and products focused on driving Customer Engagement and Digital Relationship Management. He brings to the table 19 years of operational leadership experience in contact centers driving growth and CX based on data and customer preference. Before LiveVox, Jim served as the COO of The CMI Group, a leading BPO focused on customer care, revenue cycle management, accounts receivable management, and omnichannel communication.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about the following:
- The evolution of the customer journey and how it impacts your contact center
- Operational best practices to achieve a balance between CX and efficiency
- Ways to use AI and automation to reduce laborious tasks and streamline escalations
- How to build a personalized self-service experience that’s easy to manage and upgrade.
To register, visit – Driving Exceptional CX with AI & Virtual Assistants in the Contact Center (on24.com).